Claims & Credit Policy
The following policy to place a claim and receive credit on product will allow us to work closely with our growers in alerting them on quality issues and minimize our losses thus keeping product pricing down across the board.Thank you in advanced for your adherence to our claims and credit policy.
- Customers must inspect product upon arrival to their facility.
- Any quality problems, shortages, or wrong product must be reported to Mayesh within24 hours of receipt of product.
- Mayesh requests a minimum of three photographs of the product or request return on the product. Photos must demonstrate the problem and the number of stems impacted. The required images are as follows:
- close up of the product
- panoramic – larger view of the product (i.e. bunches)
- photograph of the box label
- A credit request must be completed to document the problem, including the following information:
- date received
- invoice number
- units claimed
- reason for claim (with explanation)
- total dollar amount of claim
- Upon validation of customer's claim, a credit memo will be issued and sent to customer viaemail, fax, or mail.
- Mayesh Wholesale Florist, Inc. is not responsible for problems occurring during shipping fromour locations to your facility, including late deliveries caused by weather or acts of God.